June 4, 2008

My Nokia N95 Shuts Down Unexpectedly Again

Yup, it happened again. This Nokia N95 phone is starting to really suck royally. As mentioned before, it started to power down unexpectedly on its own ever since the firmware 20.2.011 update. I have missed 3 calls and got 1 VM as a result this afternoon. This time the phone shut down some time between 1PM and 6PM on its own. I don't believe any application is running.

I will, keep documenting and write on my blog about how crappy my mobile experience have been with this POS Nokia N95-3 with its countless problems until this goes away... (hopefully with a new firmware).

Update: I will attempt to do something about this since I can't seem to find any fix online. Since updated my firmware, I kept my content on my MicroSDHC card from the previous firmware. I will now reload all my music file and Nokia Maps to get a clean start by reformtting the microSDHC card, wondering if they may have something to do with it. Doubtful, but its another item to cross off of the process of elimination.

8 comments:

Alexis said...

I have a T-Mobile Dash and the same thing has been happening to me. What I've been doing is plugging the phone to a charger for a second - it seems to "trick" the phone.
I did a little research on the problem and it's possible that it's not the phone's fault, but simply a faulty battery...
I hate to spend more money on a cell phone, but when you use it for business or other important things I guess it's worth it.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I love to read blogs like that. Just add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please attend our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/index.html]brustvergrößerung[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

Anonymous said...

Do you like MBT shoes online MBT chapa buy it MBT chapa shoes with MBT lami free MBT lami shoes shipping MBT kaya over MBT kaya shoes us,we MBT M.Walk sell MBT m walk shoes on line mbt men shoes for mbt women shoes and vibram five fingers sale vibram five fingers sale is our discount vibram five fingers best cheap vibram five fingers choice cheap MBT chapa shoes thank cheap MBT lami to cheap MBT lami shoes see cheap MBT kaya it cheap MBT kaya shoes you can cheap MBT M.Walk go cheap MBT m walk shoes by cheap mbt men shoes click cheap mbt women shoes

Anonymous said...

Do you like MBT shoes online MBT chapa buy it MBT chapa shoes with MBT lami free MBT lami shoes shipping MBT kaya over MBT kaya shoes us,we MBT M.Walk sell MBT m walk shoes on line mbt men shoes for mbt women shoes and vibram five fingers sale vibram five fingers sale is our discount vibram five fingers best cheap vibram five fingers choice cheap MBT chapa shoes thank cheap MBT lami to cheap MBT lami shoes see cheap MBT kaya it cheap MBT kaya shoes you can cheap MBT M.Walk go cheap MBT m walk shoes by cheap mbt men shoes click cheap mbt women shoes

Anonymous said...

if you buy mbt shoes you will like mbt lami and mbt lami shoes or mbt m.walk for mbt m.walk shoes but MBT Chapa is more mbt chapa shoes than MBT Kaya that mbt kaya shoes good cheap mbt lami shoes stuff discount mbt lami shoes today cheap mbt m.walk shoes best discount mbt m.walk shoes online cheap MBT Chapa shoes sale discount mbt chapa shoes things is cheap mbt kaya shoes and discount mbt kaya shoes