October 27, 2008

Open an E*TRADE account, get a Free BlackBerry

I had to read the screen twice when I saw this offer on the homepage; at first, I thought they just mentioned free BlackBerry application (Mobile Pro) when it did say an actual free BlackBerry device! It turns out, if you open an E*TRADE account today, they will toss in a free BlackBerry free of cost (other than you have to pay for a brand new 2 year contract). The offer is a bit deceiving considering you can almost get free BlackBerry(s) online for free from the top internet phone sellers (ie. Amazon, Wirefly, LetsTalk, etc.)

PS - When I clicked on "Get a Free Phone" link, it prompted me to sign-in, after I did it, it asked that I'll be taken to Wirefly.com. Nice little cross-marketing-cross-selling deal between E*TRADE and Wirefly.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

I am an Etrade Coustomer who was told by Etrade that it is a free phone. When I went through the prompts to get the free phone it was not free not only do the up your subscription, they make you sign up for their internet at neary $40 a month. I when I told the Rep I was no longer interested in the free phone she got real nasty with me. My advice stay away from this free phone.

Anonymous said...

We offer sports shoes sale mbt shoes uk ,like mbt shoes and mbt shoe where sale discount mbt shoes and cheap mbt shoes, mbt shoes sale, you can buy mbt shoes there world best
mbt anti shoes and anti shoes online store!!

mbt shoes said...

Do you like MBT shoes online MBT chapa buy it MBT chapa shoes with MBT lami free MBT lami shoes shipping MBT kaya over MBT kaya shoes us,we MBT M.Walk sell MBT m walk shoes on line mbt men shoes for mbt women shoes and vibram five fingers sale vibram five fingers sale is our discount vibram five fingers best cheap vibram five fingers choice cheap MBT chapa shoes thank cheap MBT lami to cheap MBT lami shoes see cheap MBT kaya it cheap MBT kaya shoes you can cheap MBT M.Walk go cheap MBT m walk shoes by cheap mbt men shoes click cheap mbt women shoes

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton handbags sale and cheap replica louis vuitton handbags sale and cheap Louis Vuitton bags sale and cheap Louis Vuitton purses sale and cheap louis vuitton wallets sale and cheap lv Bags sale and cheap replica LV handbags sale and cheap cheap louis vuitton handbags sale and cheap discount louis vuitton handbags sale and cheap louis vuitton handbags on sale sale and cheap cheap louis vuitton bags sale and cheap replica louis vuitton bags sale and cheap cheap louis vuitton purses sale and cheap replica Louis Vuitton purses sale and cheap cheap louis vuitton wallets sale and cheap replica louis vuitton wallets sale