April 18, 2013

Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!

[Update:  Problem was resolved when I physically removed all of this apps updated within settings, and it, of course, automatically re-updated itself and everything seemed fine after...  weird]

Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!
Unfortunately, Gmail has stopped!

Annoying?  I know... I have been getting this dialog box prompted to both of my Android devices constantly in the past 24 hours.  At first, I thought it was just a NEXUS 7 thing, and then this morning, it started to do it on my Nexus Galaxy. Both of my devices are running on the latest OS as well as running the latest Gmail app.  What gives?  Not sure if its entirely related to their service being out as reported by Engadget.

I am resorting to browser based solution for the moment.

No comments: